McMann last competed in February 2018 in a fight against Marion Reneau. The former Women's Bantamweight title challenger lost in the second round via a Triangle Choke.
If you'd remember, Sara McMann (11-5) suffered her first professional MMA loss back in 2014 at the hands of Ronda Rousey at UFC 170. She went on to lose four of her next eight fights, with her last win coming back in February 2017 against Gina Mazany.
Lina Lansberg (10-4) has fought twice in 2019 and has won both those contests via unanimous decision.
A strawweight fight between Hannah Clifers and Brianna Van Buren is also expected to be added to the card along with a Bantamweight fight between Brett Johns and Tony Gravely, which has already been announced.
The UFC Raleigh card will be headlined by a heavyweight showdown between Curtis Blaydes and Junior dos Santos. The co-main event will see Cory Sandhagen take on Frankie Edgar in a potential show-stealer.
Given below are the major fights from the card worth looking forward to:
- Heavyweight: Curtis Blaydes vs. Junior dos Santos
- Bantamweight: Cory Sandhagen vs. Frankie Edgar
- Women's Flyweight: Justine Kish vs.Lucie Pudilová
- Middleweight: Bevon Lewis vs Alen Amedovski
- Light Heavyweight: Jamahal Hill vs. Darko Stošić
- Bantamweight Montel Jackson vs. Felipe Colares
- Featherweight: Herbert Burns vs. Nate Landwehr
Certainly, it does look like a solid card on paper.