Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is one of the most iconic titles in the battle royale genre. The game has touched the 100 million download mark on the Google Play Store and has many records to its name. The high-quality 4K graphics and immersive dynamics make the offering a fan-favorite gaming title.
BGMI also offers a wide range of customizations for players, including the ability to alter the in-game name, HUD, and sensitivity settings. This is a good thing because gamers seem to love changing their names, so they feature unique fonts and cool symbols. This article lists the top 50 best names for boys to use in BGMI. These names can be used in the game using the rename option that is available for the players.
Note: Players will get the option to set their name when they log in for the very first time.
Top 50 unique BGMI names for boys
Here is a list of the most stylish names to use in BGMI in 2023:
- 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕊𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙
- 艾 STØÑÊR
- R U D R A٭
- 亗 Ꭾɪᴋᴀᴄʜᴜ 亗
- •Iᴍ Nɪᴋᴀ🌝🤘🏻•
- 69बन्दूक वाली
- GARIB LADKA
- Špicÿ Girł
- तात्या बिछु
- иαиι ραяι𓊈
- 父ßəʌʋtɣ Qʋɘɘŋ
- Dark Horse
- Eagle Eye
- PsYcho KiLLer
- GiANt KiLLer
- buFF Guy
- The Invincible
Bonus names for players to use in BGMI this year
- U R My Ex
- ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ
- King Slayer
- Ass Fu*kr
- MR. Beast
- Pro Team
- ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ꜱᴏᴜʟ
- Ｄｏｎ＇ｔ Ｍｅｓｓ Ｗｉｔｈ Ｍｅ
- ╾━╤デ╦【 ₳₭-❹❼ god
- ＴＵＲＮ ＯＮ ＷＩＦＩ
Step-by-Step guide for changing the in-game name in BGMI easily
Krafton has made it very easy for players to change their names in Battlegrounds Mobile India. Gamers only require a rename card to do it, and the process only takes a few seconds. One can purchase rename cards from the shop or get them from events. BGMI has also made a comeback in India for a minimum of 3 months, as confirmed by the officials. When the game officially returns for download, players will be able to create new in-game names or even change the ones they have used earlier.
Here is a step-by-step guide to changing your name in BGMI easily:
1) Open Battlegrounds Mobile India on your smartphone.
2) Head to the inventory section and look for a rename card.
3) If you own a rename card, you can quickly tap on it to add a new name and make changes to it.
4) If you don't have a rename card, you can head to the shop. Under the treasure section, you can purchase a rename card.
5) Subsequently, you can access the rename card from the inventory.
6) Upon clicking on the rename card, you will see a new dialog box with the option to add a new name.
7) You can insert your desired in-game nickname manually or paste one from the lists provided in this article into the box.
8) After that, you can tap the 'Confirm' button to use the new name. The changes will be visible to you in a few seconds or when you restart the game.
That said, you must remember to be careful while pasting or entering nicknames in the box after using the rename card. This is because the item is priced at 180 UC, which can be expensive for many players as they cannot afford loads of UC in the game.