Genshin Impact players currently only have two Redeem Codes to use as of March 3, 2022. They are:
- ZSPDKSC3V8V5 (60 Primogems & 5 Adventurer's Experience)
- GENSHINGIFT (50 Primogems & 3 Hero's Wits)
GENSHINGIFT is a code that will always be around, whereas ZSPDKSC3V8V5 is a temporary code that debuted on February 16, 2022. However, both codes still work as of early March 2022.
Get the latest Genshin Leaks , here
As the latter code was discovered on February 16, 2022, it's likely that there could be a new Redeem Code discovered later this month. Until then, Travelers have two potential Redeem Codes to use in Genshin Impact through the two usual methods.
Click here to know more on Genshin Impact Characters
Genshin Impact guide: All Redeem Codes in March 2022
Note: If the player has already used these codes and gets a "Redemption Complete" message, they will find a message in their mail that reads:
"Dear Traveler, you already used this redemption code."
The message will also include a specific code so players can easily find out if they already used these codes back in February.
Click here to get Genshin Impact Beginner guide
Entering the codes through the game
Genshin Impact players can enter Redeem Codes through the game, which is convenient given that they can quickly access their in-game mail. However, this method isn't available for iOS players, so they will have to resort to the website method instead.
Here is how gamers can enter these codes through Genshin Impact:
- Boot up the game.
- Pause the game to bring up the Paimon Menu.
- Head to "Settings" on the left side.
- Go to "Account."
- Go "Redeem Now."
- Paste the relevant code and select "Exchange."
Some common error messages include "This Redemption Code is already in use" and "Invalid redemption code." Both ZSPDKSC3V8V5 and GENSHINGIFT have been tested to work as of March 3, 2022.
View the Genshin Impact Intermediate guide here.
Entering the codes through the website
Entering codes here is largely similar to the previous method, except everything is handled on one screen:
- Log into the website (if not already logged in).
- Select the server that hosts the player's account. Doing this will automatically put information into the "Character Nickname" section.
- Paste the code into the "Redemption Code" section.
- Click on "Redeem" to finish.
Genshin Impact players still need to boot up the game and collect the rewards from their mail.
Click here to get Genshin Impact Expert guide