EA Play E3 2019: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Gameplay World Premiere Showcases Phenomenal Star Wars Combat; Gameplay and More
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gets 14-minute long gameplay video, new updates at Microsoft event and much more.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order gameplay was revealed a few minutes ago at EA Play 2019. The gameplay showcases some of the combat features, enemy types, mini-bosses and much more. At first glance of the game, we can say that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is going to be a great action game which focuses more on the story aspect rather than multiplayer or micro-transaction.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is slated to release on November 15, 2019. Respawn Entertainment will be present at Microsoft E3 Event where they are going to reveal some major details on the game. Have a look at the 14-minute long gameplay video embedded down below and decide whether it's a game satisfies your anticipation level or not.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a complete single player and action-adventure videogame title developed by Respawn Entertainment. The game was announced previous year at E3 2018 meanwhile the community got more details on the game at Star Wars Celebration in April 2019.
Premise Of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Taking place after Order 66, which started the galaxy-wide purge of the Jedi Order, players take control of Padawan Cal Kestis (portrayed by Cameron Monaghan), one of the last surviving Jedi as he attempts to survive while chased by the Galactic Empire.
What are your thoughts on the game? Tell us down in the comments.
- GTA 5: Ray tracing game mod showcase next-gen graphics
- Call Of Duty Mobile Battle Royale Mode; Is it better than PUBG Mobile?
- The Last Of Us Part-II rumoured to launch in November 2019, Sony's new state of play and more
- PUBG Mobile Update: PUBG X Godzilla 2 Crossover and Official Update 0.13.0 Arrives On May 31
Follow Sportskeeda for more Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order related news and other Video games news & updates.