The Wastelanders expansion in Fallout 76 introduced players to the Settler Faction.
The questline allows players to pick a Faction to side with, and many opt to make allies out of the Settlers. This can be done by gaining enough reputation points (RP) with the Faction.
There are quite a few ways to obtain RP for the Settler Faction, but players must be ready to grind and farm the different methods. Completing quests for them is just the start.
How to farm Settler RP through daily quests in Fallout 76
Doing side quests and completing objectives for the Settler Faction is the first way to obtain RP. Siding with them during the main questline will also see an increase in RP when story missions are finished.
Every single main quest and side quest should be completed before the true farming begins. Once that's been done, daily quests will be available for players to get some solid RP each day.
Here are the daily quests and what needs to be done to earn RP from them:
- Vital Equipment: Complete this quest given in Foundation by Ward and donate the reward to Foundation for 250 RP.
- Retirement Plan: Complete this quest from Rocksy in The Crater by telling the former Raider to move to Foundation for 25 RP.
- Photo Opportunity: Complete this quest given by Davenport in the Overseer's home by taking photos of the Raiders and giving those photos to a member of Foundation for 75 RP.
Just go back and do these quests daily to farm reputation points as easily and often as possible. They are by far the easiest way to obtain Settler Faction RP in Fallout 76.
How to farm Settler RP through Eviction Notice in Fallout 76
The only other way to farm Settler Faction RP is by completing the Eviction Notice event. However, this could take some waiting as there is a server cooldown for it when it is completed. It can be repeated after waiting.
Be sure to get a group of friends together to take on Eviction Notice. It is a high-level mission that will see a solo player overwhelmed in a matter of moments. Just wait for it to be available again or switch servers until one is found where it's open.
Here's how to begin Eviction Notice and how to complete it to earn Settler Faction RP:
- Head to the Foundation Outpost to the east of the Foundation Settlement
- Wait there with the group until Eviction Notice begins
- The first objective of the event requires the Rad Scrubber in the center of the crater to be repaired
- Move down to the small tower with the wind turbine
- Find the Rad Scrubber, which looks a bit like a generator, at the tower
- Hold down the interact button until the Rad Scrubber is fixed
- A new objective will be given to defend the Rad Scrubber now
- A 10-minute timer will start, and waves of Super Mutants will attack
- Fend off these enemies while taking into account a second objective that appears
- The objective has players destroy six meat bags hanging around the location
- Split up, find and destroy the meat bags, then get back to defending the Rad Scrubber
- Use teamwork to defeat the Super Mutants, such as one player firing, then another firing when the first player reloads
- If the Rad Scrubber is destroyed, players will have about 30 seconds to repair it, or radiation will strike the entire team down
- Keep it intact until the timer runs out, and Eviction Number will be complete
For completing Eviction Notice in Fallout 76, players will be gifted ammunition, stimpaks, currency, a potential for legendary weapons, and of course, the coveted Settler Faction RP.