FIFA 15: Team of the Week 19
FIFA 15: Team of the Week 19 EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultim ...
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
Chelsea’s Diego Costa makes it to the team, courtesy of a brace and an assist against Swansea City in his team’s 5-0 win which put them 5 points above second-placed the second placed team. Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla also makes the cut after putting up a stellar display for his side against Manchester City. Barcelona’s Ivan Rakitic and Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba are the other notable big names on this week’s list.
- GK: Przemys?aw Tyto? – Elche CF (Spain)
- CB (LB): Jefferson – Sporting CP (Portugal)
- CB: Karim Rekik – PSV (The Netherlands)
- CB (RB): Adam Matthews – Celtic (Scotland)
- LM (CM): Santi Cazorla – Arsenal (England)
- CM: Ivan Rakiti? – FC Barcelona (Spain)
- CM: Paul Pogba – Juventus (Italy)
- RM: Eduardo Salvio – SL Benfica (Portugal)
- CAM (CM): Parejo – Valencia CF (Spain)
- ST: Diego Costa – Chelsea FC (England)
- ST: Lucas Barrios – Montpellier HSC (France)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: Cirilo Saucedo – Tijuana (Mexico)
- LB: Ben Coker – Southend United (England)
- LM: Thomas Matton – KV Kortrijk (Belgium)
- LM: Eljero Elia – Southampton (England)
- LW: Dwight Gayle – Crystal Palace (England)
- ST: Borja Bastón – Real Zaragoza (Spain)
- ST: Diego Cháves – CD Palestino (Chile)
Click here to view the best young players in FIFA 15 career mode.