FIFA 15: Team of the Week 18
EA Sports has released the list of players who made it to the FIFA 15 Team of the Week 16. Every week, the FIFA Ultimate Team rates the players from around the world on the basis of their club or national team performances and you can challenge this group of players in FUT.
The legendary Francesco Totti leads the line after scoring a goal this weekend. He is joined by Alexis Sanchez who scored a brace against Stoke City to help Arsenal win 3-0 at home. Chelsea’s Oscar also makes the cut after scoring and assisting a goal in his side’s 2-0 win over Newcastle United. Real Madrid’s Isco, former Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic and Juventus CB Martin Caceres are the other notable names on this list.
- GK: Stéphane Ruffier – AS Saint-Etienne (France)
- CB: José Fonte – Southampton (England)
- CB: Nemanja Vidi? – Inter (Italy)
- CB (RB): Martín Cáceres – Juventus (Italy)
- LM (CAM): Oscar – Chelsea FC (England)
- CM: Isco – Real Madrid (Spain)
- CM (CDM): Iborra – Sevilla FC (Spain)
- RM: Joaquín – Fiorentina (Italy)
- LW: Alexis Sánchez – Arsenal (England)
- RW (CF): Francesco Totti – AS Roma (Italy)
- ST: Rubén Castro – Real Betis Balompié (Spain)
Substitutes & Reserves
- GK: José de Jesús Corona – Cruz Azul (Mexico)
- CB: Leiton Jiménez – Tiburones Rojos de Veracruz (Mexico)
- CM: Héctor Herrera – FC Porto (Portugal)
- LM: Julian Palmieri – SC Bastia (France)
- ST: Clayton Donaldson – Birmingham City (England)
- ST: Jonathan Kodjia – Angers SCO (France)
- ST: Marcus Berg – Panathinaikos FC (Greece)
Click here to view the best young players in FIFA 15 career mode.