The Valentine's Party Event was a massive success for the Free Fire developers as a lot of players took benefits from the event. After the Valentine's Event, Garena is now preparing themselves to push the next patch update of Free Fire. Regarding this, the officials have announced the official patch notes of the OB20 Update of Free Fire on Facebook.
For the past few days, a bunch of leaks were appearing on the web, which were giving out information about the new content coming into the next update.
Finally, the wait is now over and here we have the list of complete patch notes of Free Fire's OB20 update.
Along with this, Garena has also confirmed that the officials will soon reveal the release date of Free Fire's next patch update.
Free Fire OB20 Update Official Patch Notes
- Kalahari map will be released into the game after the arrival of the OB20 patch.
- New map: Training Grounds - Test out all weapons and cool features before going into the game
- New character: Steffie - A graffiti connoisseur who is helpful in team fights
- New equipment: Inhaler & Electric Surfboard - Heal and move swiftly!
- Friend list - New UI and you can block friend requests
- New setting - Automatically swap weapons when low on ammo and automatically scale mini-map as the game progresses
- Amendments made in AN94 weapon stats.
- XM8 weapon also received various changes.
- Players can mute selected teammates in voice chat
- Sprinting will no longer be affected by active skills (e.g., Alok's skill)
- All item presets provide armor and helmet
- New weapons added into the selection pool
- Added airdrop in the map - up to 10 airdrops in each match
- Added new respawn points in each play zone
All the above patch notes have been sourced from the official Garena Free Fire Facebook page.