To unlock a special namecard, players are expected to collect all 21 recipes as a bartender. While making drinks like strong Coffee is rather simple, others like Foamy Reef require some experimentation.
On that note, here are all the drink recipes from the Of Drink A-Dreaming event in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact 'Of Drink A-Dreaming' event: 21 drink recipes revealed
The community has been struggling with recipes for the following drinks in the ongoing event:
Sweet Cider Lake
The recipe for Sweet Cider Lake includes Juice as the foundation and two bottles of Milk as Flavorings.
The drink can be made using two spoonfuls of Coffee as the foundation and Lemon as a Flavoring.
The ingredients include Juice (The Foundation), One Fizzy Water (Flavoring), and one Mint (Flavoring).
The ingredients are two spoonfuls of Coffee as The Foundation and Milk (Flavoring).
Night of Swirling Stars
This is another coffee drink that requires one spoonful of Coffee as the Foundation and two bottles of Milk (Flavoring).
Making this drink will require players to add one Tea as the Foundation, and one Milk and one Mint as Flavorings.
This is a juice, so naturally the Foundation will be a jar of Juice. Thereafter, the bartenders can add a Lemon as the Flavoring.
To make Foamy Reef, players have to add two jars of Coffee as a strong Foundation, and then Fizzy Water.
Other drinks in Of Drink A-Dreaming event in Genshin Impact
A total of 21 recipes are a part of the latest event in Genshin Impact. Apart from the aforementioned ones, these recipes can help players in getting the event namecard:
- Athenaeum- Three jars of Coffee
- Caramel Pinecone- One Coffee, one Milk, and one Caramel
- Moonlit Alley- One Coffee, one Milk, and one Cocoa Paste
- Scholar's Afternoon- Two Tea, and one Milk
- Brightcrown- One Tea and two Milk
- Laughter and Cheer- One Tea, one Milk, and Cocoa Paste
- Misty Garden- Three shots of Tea
- Love Poem- One Tea, one Milk, and One Caramel
- Sweet Cider Lake- One Juice and two Milk
- Dawning Dew- Two Juice and one Fizzy Water
- Gray Valley Sunset- Three jars of Juice
- Snow-Covered Kiss- Two Juice and one Milk
- Stroke of Night- One Coffee, one Tea, and one Milk
- Dusk- One Tea and two Juice jars.
Alongside making drinks for the residents of Teyvat, players will also be able to interact with prominent Genshin Impact characters like Zhongli, Jean, Shenhe, and many others.