Genshin Impact often provides Redeem codes that reward free Primogems, Mora, etc. The game has now released a new Redeem code on March 23, 2021, which rewards 60 Primogems to players.
The Redeem code will only be available for a limited time and can be redeemed by players across all the servers.
Genshin Impact released the latest code to thank the userbase for crossing 20,000 participants in the new community photography event in the game.
Latest Genshin Impact Redeem codes to get free Primogems in March 2021
The latest code for worldwide users rewards 60 Primogems, whereas the codes released earlier on March 19 and 20 reward 30 and 60 Primogems, respectively.
Genshin Impact is currently hosting a community photography event on Facebook, with over 20,000 participants. For participating in the event, players are required to click in-game snapshots of the Windblume Festival and share them with the appropriate hashtags.
The details on Genshin Impact Codes are available here.
The latest Redeem codes for March 2021 are:
- TT7BVJNPL249 - 60 Primogems (Latest)
- SBNBUK67M37Z - 30 Primogems
- GS6ACJ775KNV - 60 Primogems
Also read: Genshin Impact 1.5 leaks: Gameplay of the upcoming boss enemy "Azhdaha" leaked online.
How to redeem the latest codes in Genshin Impact in March 2021?
- Players must first launch their Genshin Impact client on Mobile or PC.
- After the game is launched, players must click on the "Paimon" icon on the top-left corner of the screen and open the settings menu.
- In the Paimon menu, players should navigate to Settings > Account > Redeem code.
- Players must click on the "Redeem Now" option to open the code redemption window.
- Players should enter the codes in the text box and click on the "Exchange" button in this stage.
- The code will then successfully be redeemed, and the 60 Primogemswill be sent to the player's in-game mail.
- Players can now use the "Claim all" option in their mail to transfer the Primogems and other rewards to their inventory.
Get the latest Genshin Leaks , here
It is essential to keep in mind that the codes can only be redeemed once and may expire anytime if not redeemed in time. Although miHoYo releases server-specific codes at times, the latest code is not restricted to any servers or regions. Players are advised to redeem the codes as soon as possible to avoid any regrets in the future.
Also read: Genshin Impact 1.5 leaks: New Cryo Hypostasis boss leaked ahead of its official release.