The Serenade of Love is one of several songs that players can learn across various instruments in Lost Ark.
Music can be obtained from quests, used to complete quests, or listened to while journeying across the vast world of Arkesia. In terms of the Serenade of Love, it is one for more beautiful and romantic situations.
To obtain the Serenade of Love song, Lost Ark players will need to complete the purple-coded roster quest called Relationship Guru given by an NPC named Mark. This is part of a questline that starts on Liebeheim Island.
Lost Ark: How to obtain the Serenade of Love song
Players can find Liebeheim Island in the Atusia Ocean. That body of water is located between North Vern and West Luterra. Sailing will need to be unlocked to reach the island.
A couple of prior Lost Ark quests need to be finished to complete the questline that properly grants the Serenade of Love. Here are the steps to acquiring this romantic ballad:
- Reach level 50
- Complete the final North Vern quest known as Ealyn's Gift
- Receive the upgraded ship from Queen Ealyn
- Travel to Liebeheim Island
- Speak to Zenri to start The Light of Love quest
- Meet Handsome Ronald and speak with several women on vacation
- Travel to the Frozen Sea in Shushire
- Talk to the experts on behalf of Zenri
- Save the villager from robbers
- Speak to Ladies' Man Mark for the Relationship Guru quest
- Travel to the Runaways Island to find Nova
- Speak with Nova and send a letter back to Zenri
- Return to Liebeheim and speak to Zenri
- Receive 29,000 Silver, four chests of materials, and the Serenade Love song
The Serenade of Love song in Lost Ark is required for certain rapports in the game. Obtain the Serenade of Love song to help raise those rapports to their highest level possible.
Ensure the entirety of the North Vern questline is finished before starting this, or players will have to backtrack. One area required to get the song is locked until all of North Vern's quests are fulfilled.