June 2's League of Legends LoLdle answers are relatively difficult to figure out due to the associated champions' low pick rate in ranked and pro matches. The 330th puzzle is now available to solve on this game's official website. It presents five questions involving LoL champions with regard to their quotes, abilities, emoji, and splash art.
The guessing game was initially launched after being inspired by Wordle. This article will provide the correct LoLdle answers to Wednesday's questions to help players maintain their daily streak.
Azir, Fiddlesticks, and three other League of Legends LoLdle answers 330th edition (June 2, 2023)
Here are the precise answers for LoLdle's 330th edition, which was released on June 2, 2023:
- Classic: Azir
- Quote: Fiddlesticks
- Ability: Quinn Bonus: Q
- Emoji: Poppy
- Splash Art: Brand, Bonus: Cryocore Brand
Previous League of Legends LoLdle answers
These are a few of the previously released LoLdle answers:
- LoLdle, June 1, 2023: Kayle, Renekton, Rek’Sai, Ezreal, Zyra
- LoLdle, May 31, 2023: Veigar, Zac, Malphite, Elise, K'Sante
- LoLdle, May 30, 2023: Lucian, Kayn, Akali, Yasuou, Zac
- LoLdle, May 29, 2023: Tristana, Ziggs, Fiddlesticks, Tryndamere, Teemo
- LoLdle, May 28, 2023: Zed, Viego, Illaoi, Evelynn, Vladimir
- LoLdle, May 27, 2023: Kai’Sa, Akshan, Sylas, Xerath, Malphite
- LoLdle, May 26, 2023: Xerath, Xin Zhao, Nilah, Syndra, Sivir
- LoLdle, May 25, 2023: Quinn, Yone, Gwen, Fizz, Miss Fortune
- LoLdle, May 24, 2023: Warwick, Garen, Singed, Ashe, Nunu
- LoLdle, May 23, 2023: Yorick, Nilah, Zeri, Rek'Sai, Fiora
- LoLdle, May 22, 2023: Wukong, Renata Glasc, Soraka, Tahm Kench, Aphelios
- LoLdle, May 21, 2023: Kalista, Ekko, Lux, Senna Karthus
- LoLdle, May 20, 2023: Akali, Cho’Gath, Tristana, Bel’Veth, Tahm Kench
- LoLdle, May 19, 2023: Zyra, K'Sante, Kalista, Jayce, Tristana
Although some of today's League of Legends LoLdle answers were hard to correctly guess, the first one, Azir, can be predicted without much effort. Players are using him often after the recent patch release, and he's pretty strong. However, Fiddlesticks's quote about coming back from the fields can be hard to guess.
The same goes for Quinn's Q ability, as her pick rate in ranked matches is quite low. Poppy's emoji, on the other hand, can be easily identifiable. Last but not least, Brand's splash art is the hardest of all of today's questions.