PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile new snow map Vikendi teaser trailer was revealed today at PlayerUnknown's Battleground official twitter page. The short teaser trailer was directed to show how far PUBG Mobile has gone since the first Erangel map release.
The journey was shown in the form of short teasers from all the present map in order of their release and at last of the teaser video, we finally get to see a glimpse of PUBG map Vikendi.
The map is already out in PlayerUnkown's Battleground Mobile beta and in some other editions of the game (Chinese version). Despite being a map full with new assets, textures and some other graphical and setting changes like dynamic clouds, blizzard mode, the snow map Vikendi handles quite well even in mid-tier phones. In terms of performance, the new snow map Vikendi is highly optimized.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile servers will be taken offline from 00:00 UTC to 09:00 UTC on 17 December 2018. The update will be made available at google play store worldwide on December 18. The update will include the snow map Vikendi, though it will be not be made available to play on the same day. The map will be made available between December 20 to December 25. Although the snow themed lobby and other new things will be present after players update their game on December 18. PlayerUnkown's Battleground Mobile players who update the game before 25 December 2018 would receive Outfit Box III (7d) x1 and 1,888 BP.
Snow Map Vikendi Gameplay Changes (Source-PUBG Patch Notes)
- Vikendi is 6x6km map. The gameplay of Vikendi is quicker than Erangel and Miramar but offers an arguably more tactical experience than Sanhok.
- Players can throw snowballs while waiting to board the plane in the starting area
- Vehicles will be more slippery in snow or icy areas. Acceleration on icy terrain is slow and you lose more general vehicle control as you speed up
- Footprints and vehicle tracks will appear as players travel in snow-covered areas. Keep an eye out! These are great to help identify if enemies have passed by recently
- Keep in mind that footprints and tracks in the snow don’t stay around forever!
Get all the latest Video Game News at Sportskeeda.