PUBG Mobile Update 0.12 Release Date Revealed, New Update Includes Survive Till Dawn 2.0, Spectator Mode and more
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile upcoming update 0.12 release date was revealed in a recent press statement by Tencent. PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile new update will roll out next week. The exact date was not given by Tencent, though it will be available to download around April 16, 2019. Recently, PlayerUnknown's Battleground mobile beta already received the update 0.12. Now the stable version of the update will be moved to the main version of the game.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile update 0.12 includes several new features and some long asked features. The new update brings the Survive Till Dawn 2.0 mode, a Darkest Night mode, spectator mode and different crosshair modifications. The Patch details from Tencent are mentioned below, so without any further ado lets us continue to the patch notes-
- Survive Till Dawn 2.0 – Survive Till Dawn zombie mode is back in the new upcoming update. This time the zombie event mode will bring new zombies and weapons to annihilate them. Survive Till Dawn 2.0 is going to follow the previous crossover of RE2 X PUBG Mobile to bring you the undead nightmares to PUBGM.
- Darkest Night – In this new mode the players will either form teams or drop-in solo to survive the zombies and toxic gas until evacuation.
- Spectator Mode – PlayerUnknown's Battleground mobile new update adds one of the most asked feature in the game. Now players can spectate their friends, crew and clan members who are in a match.
- Crosshair Modifications – The angular crosshairs with other variants which we got to see in the PC version of PlayerUnknown's Battleground is finally here. Now scopes can be adjusted with different crosshairs and colours to improve your aim.
- Top Free To Play PC/PS4/XB1/Mobile Battle Royale Games To Play In 2019
- PUBG Mobile Guide: How To Win a Solo vs Team Battle - Distance Is Both Keys to Success and Failure
- Borderlands 3: Everything you need to know about Deluxe Edition, Super Delux Edition, DLCs and Collector's Edition
Stick to Sportskeeda for more Video Game News!