Borderlands 3: Everything you need to know about Deluxe Edition, Super Delux Edition, DLCs and Collector's Edition
- Everything you need to know about Borderlands 3 different offers, Packs, Season Pass, DLC's and Special Editions before buying the game.
Borderlands 3 Standard Edition Includes:
Borderlands 3 standard edition doesn't include any extra stuff unless you pre-order the game. Pre-ordering Borderlands 3 will grant you access to a gold weapon skins pack which contains gold weapon skins that can be applied to all guns in the game as well as the gold weapon trinket.
Borderlands 3 Delux Edition Includes:
Borderlands 3 Delux Edition includes the Retro, Neon and Gearbox cosmetic packs along with a funky toy box weapon pack. One of the best thing that Borderlands 3 deluxe edition offers is the Equippable XP and loot drop boost mod.
These are very important mods which can help you level up fast in the game. The mods will help you at the beginning of the game, and in its entirety, will help players to build a strong character more efficiently. The complete list of deluxe pack items are listed down below:
- Retro Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, weapon skin
- Neon Cosmetic Pack: Vault Hunter skin, Echo Device skin, trinket
- Gearbox Cosmetic Pack: weapon skin, trinket
- Toy Box Weapon Pack: 2 Toy guns, Toy grenade mod, trinket
- Equippable XP & Loot Drop Boost Mods
Pre-Ordering Borderlands 3 deluxe pack will grant you the gold weapon skin pack. To Preorder Borderlands 3 you can visit the official Borderlands shop.
Each passing edition of Borderlands 3 becomes relatively expensive from the previous. So, choose the edition which suits your requirement.
- Borderlands 3: Lilith Loses Her Power, New Villains ability to drain Siren Powers, Release Date
- Borderlands 3 Gameplay Trailer: Everything You Need To Know About New Siren Antagonists & Cultists
- Borderlands 3 Pax East 2019: 4 new MC's, villains and everything you need to know
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 Tournament: Everything you need to Know