PUBG New Moon Map - An April Fool Joke By The Developers
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds developers pulled April fool's joke just like some other developers had done this year. PlayerUnknown's Battleground posted on their official website about an update 27a which was going to bring out some of the exciting new changes in the battle royale. Though by just reading the changes and new additions, plus the images that were provided by the developers were fake and nothing more than a joke.
Even now there are many players who think that there is an actual Moon map coming in PlayerUnknown's Battleground, a 15 X scope in a pistol and such changes in an update. Though it's not true there was no such thing as a new Moon Map, also everything mentioned in PlayerUnknown's Battleground Update 27a patch note was a joke by the developers.
PlayerUnknown's Battleground will not receive any of those changes. Though they might add some of those changes in the near future. PlayerUnknown's Battleground update 27 is currently live. The new update of PUBG adds several new features and a new gun in the Battle Royale.
- Added New Weapon MP5K.
- Added Survival Pass 3: Wildcard.
- Survival Title System Season 3.
- Weapon Balance.
- Maps Loot balance.
- Sound Adjustments.
- New User Interface.
- FACEIT global summit advertisement in maps like Sanhok and Vikendi. These two maps of PUBG are most played maps in the game at current.
- Replay System.
- Custom Match and more.
- PUBG Lite PC India Release Updates: Game made available to 3 more Asian countries
- PUBG Lite PC Update: New Gun, Login Rewards, Grips and Attachments added to the Battle Royale
- Apex Legends New Game Map, Single Player, Cross-Play and More about the Battle Royale
- Call Of Duty Blackout Mobile Battle Royale Mode Revealed