PUBG Snow Map: PUBG Mobile's New Map Vikendi can now be played on Android & iOS devices; How to Download Snow map Vikendi?
PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile snow map Vikendi is now available for matchmaking and can be played right now. The new snow map for PUBG mobile was added in update v0.10 while being available to download yesterday, December 20.
PUBG Mobile snow map Vikendi which is still in beta stages was made available after the 24 hrs time counter ended. With the availability of the new snow map Vikendi we also get to see new missions related to snow map vikendi and the new update. These missions can be completed to earn rewards like BP, coupon scraps and more.
Those who are new to the game or having any problem in downloading the new map can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- First, check if your game is updated to the latest version 0.10 or not. If not then go to the respective store(Google Play/Apple App Store) and download the update.
- Open your game and click on the map selector menu which can be found at the top left of your lobby.
- Now, click on the 4th map(snow map vikendi) to begin the download.
- The download sizes upto 134 MB and can be tracked in the main lobby(right below map selector menu you can find an arrow pointing downwards, click to see progress) as well as in the map selector menu.
The new update includes:-
- Vikendi Snow Map(6 X 6 km map)
- A Snow theme to the main menu.
- Arabic language support.
- Cross-server matchmaking.
- Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- New Firearms Finish Upgrade System.
- New Season spending rewards
Get the latest Video Game News at Sportskeeda.