Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 lets players live out their fantasies as a cook for a famous restaurant or run their own establishment. It is a simulator of sorts. The goal is to build a reputation by serving good food, satisfy customers, and furnish the restaurant with appealing furniture. Do a good job and customers will pay.
That takes quite a bit of work, however. Thankfully, there are several Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 codes that players can use to their advantage.
Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2: All Valid Codes
As of November 2021, these are all valid and working Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 codes. They’re as follows:
- light it up: Redeem to get free Wireframe Lights
- razorfishgaming: Redeem to get 250 free Cash
- ocean: Redeem to get a free Dolphin item
It would be wise to redeem these Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 codes immediately.
How to Redeem Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2 Codes
If a player is new to Restaurant Tycoon 2 (or has never used a code before), they'll have to redeem Roblox codes in-game. Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2’s code redemption system can easily be missed. Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: Select the Shop icon along the bottom of the screen. Note: You have to start your own restaurant before it appears.
- Step 2: In the top-left corner, select the YouTube icon.
- Step 3: In the empty text box, type in the code. They’re case-sensitive.
Roblox Restaurant Tycoon 2: All Expired Codes
These Restaurant Tycoon codes have expired for good:
- meep: Redeem for 20 Diamonds
- dino: Redeem for 15 free Diamonds
- newmap2020: Redeem for 15 free Diamonds
- snowflake: Redeem for 20 free Diamonds
- Bored: Redeem for 15 free Diamonds
- fall2019: Redeem for 20 free Diamonds
- drinks: Redeem for 20 free Cash
- ghostlygreetings: Redeem for 20 free Cash
- spooky: Redeem for 30 free Diamonds
- paella: Redeem for 25 free Diamonds
- Luigi: Redeem for 20 free Diamonds
- goldenowl2019: Redeem for 30 free Diamonds.
- Parmesan: Redeem for 10 free Diamonds
- teamtrees: Redeem for 25 free Diamonds
Also ReadArticle Continues below
Codes in Roblox games hardly stay valid for long. Eventually, they expire due to an event being over or something as simple as a patch.