It's the day after Sebastian Vettel's win in Spa and there is plenty of gossip going on off the grid.
1) Valtteri Bottas is 'hurt' from the latest comments from his team boss Toto Wolff as the Fin was described as a 'sensational wingman' to his teammate Lewis Hamilton. Independent
Maybe a race win for Bottas is needed...
2) FIA Race Director Charlie Whiting was 'amused' by Hamilton's say on Ferrari's performance in Belgium. The championship leader said the Italian team 'tricked things' on their cars. Motorsport.com
You know already people are going to jump to conclusions with those quotes.
3) Red Bull's Team Principal Christian Horner nearly 'got the violins out' when he listened to Hamilton's thoughts on Ferrari's car. ESPN
Wonder if Horner can actually play the violin...
4) With those comments about Ferrari, Hamilton insisted they were not to point out anything illegal done by Mercedes' rivals. Planet F1
5) Sticking with Hamilton, the Briton believes Mercedes have had a slower car than Ferrari for a long time now and cannot continue to 'bluff' anymore. Sky Sports
Ferrari now favourites to take the world championship?
6) Hamilton's boss Toto Wolff has also come out saying that Ferrari have a power advantage according to F1 Today.
Are these mind games Toto?
7) Sebastian Vettel looks to be happy with his Ferrari car after revealing that he was happy taking the car everywhere with him now. Race Fans
8) And finally, Stoffel Vandoorne has come out saying that his team McLaren have made no progress in 2018. F1 Today
Is Vandoorne unhappy because of finishing last in Sunday's Belgian Grand Prix?
What are your thoughts on today's F1 rumours? Comment below...
Follow Sportskeeda for the latest F1 News, Results, Standings, and SchedulePublished 27 Aug 2018, 19:09 IST