The hosts are coming off a 2-2 draw at LASK in the Austrian Bundesliga at the weekend. All four goals came in the second half, with Soscha Horvath scoring an 87th-minute equaliser for LASK.
Lech, meanwhile, also shared the spoils, doing so in a goalless draw at Cracovia in the Polish Estraklasa, in their last outing. They will turn their attention to continental action, where they're second in Group C, having garnered five points from four games.
Meanwhile, Vienna are languishing bottom of the standings with just one point in four games.
Villarreal lead the way at the summit with maximum points from four games, while Hapoel Beer Sheva sit in third spot with three points.
Austria Vienna vs Lech Poznan Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- On matchday two, Lech beat Vienna 4-1 at home.
- The two teams clashed in the 2008-09 UEFA Europa League qualifiers. Each team won 2-1 at home before Poznan progressed with a 5-4 aggregate victory after extra time.
- Nine of Vienna's last ten games across competitions have produced at least three goals.
- Four of Lech's last six games across competitions have had both teams find the back of the net.
- Vienna's last four games have been level at half-time, but Vienna went on to lose three of them, drawing the other.
- The last three meetings saw both teams find the back of the net.
- Vienna are on a three-game losing run at home across competitions. Lech, meanwhile, are unbeaten in five away games across competitions.
Austria Vienna vs Lech Poznan Prediction
This is a make-or-break game for Vienna, as they need maximum points to keep alive their qualification hopes.
Lech are in second spot, and a win will see them qualify for the next round depending on the result between Villarreal's home clash with Hapoel Beer Sheva.
Vienna have been on a poor run of form in front of their fans but the high stakes nature of the game could see them up the ante. The spoils could be shared in a thrilling draw.
Prediction: Austria Vienna 2-2 Lech Poznan
Austria Vienna vs Lech Poznan Betting Tips
Tip 1 - Result: Draw
Tip 2 - Both teams to score
Tip 3 - Over 2.5 goals