Daily Transfer Updates – 29th November
The English Premier League winter transfer window may not start till January 1st, but that hasn’t stopped the rumour mill to start churning, has it?
And as each website or paper keeps churning out the stories, we bring to you our Daily Transfer Updates, which will help you keep track of all the transfer stories that are being reported across the web and print media.
• The agent of Kevin Strootman has confirmed that the is eyeing a move to the Premier League and that Manchester United have already been in touch with PSV regarding a transfer. (TalkSport)
• Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool have money to spend in January and plan to make ‘one or two’ loan deals. (TalkSport)
• Manchester United are prepared to offer Nani in exchange for Inter Milan’s Wesley Sneijder. But PSG are ready to offer Javier Pastore for Sneijder. (Give Me Football)
• AVB has warned new QPR boss Harry Redknapp to keep hands off Tottenham striker Defoe. (Various)
• Premier League champions Manchester City have again been linked to Spanish forward Isco. [Sports360]
• Arsenal will need to bid more than £6m to prise striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, 29, from Schalke. (The Sun)
• Liverpool will target Chelsea‘s Daniel Sturridge in January and are hoping a managerial change will not affect their chances. (The Telegraph)
• Manchester United have stepped up their bid to sign St Etienne defender Kurt Zouma, 18, but face a battle with local rivals City. (The Sun)
• Real Madrid are tracking Argentine winger Iván Bella of Velez Sarsfield. (Radio Renascença)
• Sevilla, Everton, Inter Milan and Arsenal are all chasing Schalke midfielder Lewis Holtby. (Various)
• West Ham are poised to sign young Irish striker Sean Maguire, 18, after he impressed on trial. (Daily Mail)
• Liverpool’s Pepe Reina tops Arsenal shortlist as Arsene Wenger targets a new goalkeeper in January. [Goal]
• Sir Alex Ferguson will invite transfer target Kurt Zouma to Old Trafford in a bid to seal a £9 million deal. (Daily Mirror)
• Chelsea are weighing up a bid to lure Bayern Munich forward Mario Gomez to Stamford Bridge in January. (Daily Express)
• Christian Eriksen is being linked with a move to Tottenham in January after snubbing Ajax’s efforts to discuss a new contract. (Daily Express)
• Scott Sinclair is facing an uncertain future at Man City with the club identifying Malaga attacking midfielder Isco as a leading summer target. (Daily Telegraph)
• Theo Walcott and Bacary Sagna have been linked with Arsenal exits after the duo were left out of the club’s official calendar for 2013.
• Juventus are ready to bid £5.6million for Athletic Bilbao’s Fernando Llorente. (Goal)
• Porto winger James Rodriguez has again been scouted by Manchester United. (Various)