EPL stats preview: Matchweek 5 – West Ham United vs Everton
On the other hand, West Ham are still struggling in attack following the news that Andy Carroll will remain on the sidelines with a foot injury for some more time. Striker Mladen Petric has been brought in on a free, but is till not considered ready for Premier League, so Modibo Maiga is set to continue up front for the Hammers.
Let’s have a look at what stats have to offer for West Ham United vs Everton
- Everton haven’t lost against West Ham in eleven matches and have won six of those.
- Everton are undefeated in their last 11 matches against West Ham in all competitions.
- Everton have kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 matches in the Premier League.
- There have been three red cards in the last three Premier League meetings of these sides.
- West Ham have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches in the Premier League.
- West Ham have managed only six shots on target so far this season, fewer than any other side in the Premier League.
- Everton have attempted 681 and completed 517 passes in the final third of the pitch this season which are more passes than any other side this season.