Real Betis vs AS Roma Preview
AS Roma are currently in sixth place in the Serie A standings and have been fairly impressive so far this season. The Giallorossi edged Lecce to an important 2-1 victory in their previous game and will look to achieve a similar result this week.
Real Betis, on the other hand, are in fifth place in the La Liga table at the moment and have slumped after a strong start to their league campaign. The Andalusian outfit played out a 0-0 stalemate against Real Valladolid over the weekend and will need to take it up a notch in this fixture.
Real Betis vs AS Roma Head-to-Head and Key Numbers
- Real Betis have a flawless record against AS Roma and have won both the matches that have been played between the two teams so far.
- Real Betis are unbeaten in their last three matches against Italian teams at home, with their previous such game against AC Milan in 2018 ending in a draw.
- AS Roma have lost their last three away games against Spanish opponents, with the defeats coming against three different opponents - Barcelona, Real Madrid, and Atletico Madrid.
- Real Betis are unbeaten in their last 10 matches in the UEFA Europa League group stage and have won their last two such home games in the competition.
- AS Roma have lost two consecutive away games in the UEFA Europa League and have not lost three matches in a row away from home in the competition since 1993.
- AS Roma have found the back of the net at least once in each of their last 22 matches away from home in Europe - a run that started in 2018.
Real Betis vs AS Roma Prediction
AS Roma have won two consecutive games in Serie A but are yet to step up on the European front. The Italians have shown signs of improvement this season and have a point to prove in this fixture.
Real Betis have been impressive under Manuel Pellegrini this season and can pack a punch on their day. Both teams are on an even footing at the moment and could play out a draw this week.
Prediction: Real Betis 2-2 AS Roma
Real Betis vs AS Roma Betting Tips
Tip 1: Result - Draw
Tip 2: Game to have over 2.5 goals - Yes
Tip 3: AS Roma to score first - Yes
Tip 4: Nicolo Zaniolo to score - Yes