Saint Etienne-Lyon Statistical Preview
08 Nov 2013, 21:04 IST
- Defender Kurt Zouma is suspended following his horror challenge on Sochaux’s Thomas Guerbert.
- Paul Baysse and Idriss Saadi are still out through injury.
- Maxime Gonalons is out for Lyon because of an ankle problem, while goalkeeper Anthony Lopes has a back complaint.
- Rachid Ghezzal, Yassine Benzia are also unavailable.
- Saint Etienne have seen under 2.5 goals in 11 of their last 13 matches against Lyon in all competitions.
- Lyon have won their last 6 away matches against Saint Etienne in all competitions.
- Lyon have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 4 away matches in Ligue 1.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Saint Etienne’s last 5 home games in Ligue 1.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Lyon’s last 5 away games in Ligue 1.
- Lyon have lost their last 4 away matches in Ligue 1.
- Saint Etienne are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 home matches in Ligue 1.
- Saint Etienne have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 home matches in Ligue 1.
- Lyon have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 away matches in Ligue 1.
- Saint Etienne have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches in Ligue 1.
- Saint-Etienne welcome Lyon the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard looking for their first home win over their local rivals for 19 years.
- Les Verts head into the game on the back of consecutive draws and will need to improve if they are to end their dreadful record against their neighbours.
- Lyon ended a run of five league games without a win as they beat Guingamp 2-0 last Saturday.
- They will need to be at their best if they to take all three points in the Rhone derby, but they should at least have enough to earn a share of the spoils.
Saint Etienne 1 - 1 Lyon