Tomas Berdych, Kei Nishikori move up in rankings
Madrid, May 18: Czech tennis player Tomas Berdych and Japan's Kei Nishikori each moved up a position in the men's singles rankings to be placed fourth and fifth, respectively, as Serbian star Novak Djokovic maintained a comfortable lead at the top with 13,845 points.
Canadian Milos Raonic went down to sixth place as Djokovic, Swiss Roger Federer and Scotland's Andy Murray remained in the top three while Rafael Nadal remained in seventh place, where he dropped last week, reports Efe.
The current rankings (top-10)
1. Novak Djokovic (SERBIA) 13,845 points
2. Roger Federer (SWITZERLAND) 9,235
3. Andy Murray (SCOTLAND) 7,040
4. Tomas Berdych (CZECH) 5,230
5. Kei Nishikori (JAPAN) 5,220
6. Milos Raonic (CANADA) 4,800
7. Rafael Nadal (SPAIN) 4,570
8. David Ferrer (SPAIN) 4,490
9. Stan Wawrinka (SWITZERLAND) 3,845
10. Marin Cilic (CROATIA) 3,325