With Valorant patch 2.07 set to arrive next week, fans of the shooter have been patiently anticipating the changes that the developers will be looking to bring this time around.
Fortunately, fans might not have to wait any longer to find out what the upcoming update has in store, as the community’s friendly neighborhood data miner floxay leaked certain images of what could possibly be Valorant patch 2.07.
Now, it’s not certain if these images were fragments of the official patch notes as Riot is yet to provide the Valorant community with further details on it.
Valorant patch 2.07 leaked notes
#1 - Valorant Agent Updates
- Now pulls Agents that are defusing the Spike
- If they are pulled out of defuse range, the defuse will be interrupted
- Audio cues added to indicate when she’s boosted in the air from Blast Pack
- Explosion and Showstopper launching VFX updated, so they are less obscuring and clear out of the play space faster
- Fixed a bug when calculating if damage taken while decayed should be lethal for players with armor.
- Most notably, this was causing Marshal shots when the target was decayed 50 to reduce the enemy to 1 HP instead of killing them.
#2 - Valorant Quality of Life changes
- Improved feel of ping wheel selection tool; this should now feel more predictable to use
- Cypher Tripwires now display to Observers with associated team color
#3 - Valorant Bugs
- Yoru can no longer plant the Spike after using Gatecrash while his Dimensional Shift is active
- Fixed an unintended dome in the sky that Astra saw if she came out of Astral form while Omen is ulting
- Fixed a bug where placing Killjoy’s turret next to Sage’s Barrier Orb would sometimes break it
- Cypher can no longer place Spycam in Cyber Cage projectiles
- Fixed issue where Killjoy’s disabled Alarmbots would chase far away targets that ran by them when it was re-enabled.
- Fixed issue where Skye’s Guiding Light appeared to go underground when thrown directly down.
- Fixed various localization issues with the server selector and the promotion screen
- Fixed a bug that was causing the Match History filter to function incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where players would have to restart client to rid themselves of their competitive queue restriction after their restriction ended
- Fixed a bug where some players were not penalized for being AFK after a match ended during remakes
- Fixed a bug where players using a Russian keyboard were having issues with party push to talk
- Fixed a bug where players who swapped to Thai keyboard had their voice chat settings reset
- Fixed issue where spectators and observers could sometimes see incorrect aim vectors for scoped-in sniper rifles when switching between views.