WWE 2012 Hall Of Fame inductors revealed
WWE has revealed the full list of the 2012 Hall of Fame inductees and their corresponding inductors. The 2012 Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held the night before Wrestlemania at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida. It is during this ceremony that legends of the past are honored for their achievements. This year’s Hall of Fame inductees include Edge, ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson, Mil Mascaras, The Four Horsemen, Ron Simmons and Yokozuna. Generally, people who have been closely associated with the inductees have been entrusted with the duty of inducting them. The same procedure has been followed this year too. Here is a list of WWE Hall of Fame 2012 inductees and their inductors.
- ‘Rated R-Superstar’ Edge will he inducted by his long time friend and former tag-team partner Christian. Edge had previously expressed his opinion that Christian would be the right choice to induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame. It looks like his has gotten his wish fulfilled.
- Boxer ‘Iron’ Mike Tyson will be inducted by Triple H and Shawn Michaels.
- Mexican Legend Mil Mascaras will be inducted by his compatriot Alberto Del Rio.
- ‘The Four Horsemen’ will be inducted by Dusty Rhodes who has some history associated with them.
- Ron Simmons will be inducted by his former tag-team partner John Bradshaw Layfield a.k.a. JBL
- The Uso’s will be posthumously inducting fellow Samoan Yokozuna into the WWE Hall of Fame, Class of 2012.
On a side note, Ric Flair, who was an integral part of the Four Horsemen stable, is expected to take part in the Hall of Fame induction ceremony. He has alreadly been inducted into the Hall of Fame as an individual. However, his participation in this year’s event was under doubt after his current employers ‘TNA Wrestling’ refused to grant him permission to attend the ceremony. It is rumored that both sides have been negotiating over a deal to allow Flair to attend the event. Yet, it is still unsure whether Flair will be in attendance for the ceremony.