WWE reveals record-breaking stats for 2015
86.11K // 12 Feb 2016, 18:31 IST
WWE’s TV ratings may not be what the franchise hoped it would be, but if the infographic that the company posted stating the 2015 stats are anything to go by then the company has a lot to cheer about.
- WWE has broadcasted 330+ hours of original content and boosted the on-demand library to 4300+ hours.
- WWE Network boasted of 256 million hours viewed or 188 hours per household per year ranking ahead of every cable network.
- The Network now has its content broadcasted in 180+ countries.
- The Top OTT Video Services, as ranked by Parks Associates: Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, MLB.TV,WWE Network, HBO Now, Crunchyroll, NFL Game Pass, TheBlaze, Sling TV.
- WWE Network revenues have doubled WWE pay-per-view revenues.
- WWE Network boasted 1.22 million paid subscribers at year-end, which is an increase of 49% from the same period one year ago.
- WWE TV earnings increased by 31% for 2015 and stood at $231 million.
- WWE outranks Nike, the NBA and the NFL as the 6th most social brand in the world
- WWE holds the title of the most viewed sports channel of YouTube, with a staggering 8 billion views in 2015.