Bray Wyatt on dream feud with Undertaker at Wrestlemania, his reaction to Streak ending, more
Bray Wyatt was interviewed by Sporting News this weekend ahead of Wrestlemania 31.
Bray Wyatt was interviewed by Sporting News this weekend ahead of Wrestlemania 31. The Eater of Worlds talked about the event and his dream match against The Undertaker.
Wyatt also commented on Roman Reigns and revealed who he wants to face next. Below are some of the important highlights from the segment. You can also check out the interview video below.
- On facing the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, Bray stated that it has been his dream match from early on in his career and not since he got onto the main roster. He also said that their resemblance in characteristics is what draws him and The Undertaker closer.
- Bray mentioned how the crowd went silent after Brock Lesnar broke Undertaker’s streak last year at Wrestlemania 30. He said how unexpected it was and also how it made him a little upset as he wanted to be the one to break it.
- But he is happy that the match with the Phenom is finally happening at WrestleMania and felt that he was just taking shots in the dark before the chair angle happened on Raw.
- When asked who he wants to face next, Wyatt replied with either Sting or Triple H and mentioned that he doesn’t care whether it’s in the ring or outside of a waffle house.
- Bray also said that Roman Reigns will earn the fans respect after WrestleMania and mentioned that he could tell that Reigns was a star once he saw him.
- Wyatt is confident that he will be in WWE forever and doesn’t want to be a movie star or a rock star.
Below is his interview: