Chyna health scare, potential matches for Lesnar, WWE attendance
- In the below video, former WWE star Chyna speaks about collapsing outside in Japan, due to Pneumonia. She live in Japan now and claims to have been found by the police.
- Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar mentioning the names of The Undertaker, The Rock and John Cena in recent promos is believed to be in set-up for potential matches for ‘The Beast’ in the future, especially for Wrestlemania 32 in Dallas, Texas. The Rock vs Lesnar bout is one that is said to be the most likeliest of the lot for next year’s Wrestlemania.
- Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* March 20th in Tucson drew 7,500 fans (John Cena tour)
* March 21st in Phoenix drew 8,000 fans (John Cena tour)
* March 21st in Anaheim drew 7,000 fans (Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan tour)
* March 22nd in San Diego drew 4,900 fans (John Cena tour)
* March 22nd in Ontario, CA drew 5,700 fans (Roman Reigns, Daniel Bryan tour)
* March 23rd in Los Angeles for RAW drew 14,200 fans