Create
Notifications
⚡️ Get the free App now
Favorites Edit
Advertisement

Heavy metal legend interferes in NXT match, WWE star hypes up return and more

FEATURED WRITER
News
25 Oct 2015, 18:32 IST
Baron Corbin in action against Samoa Joe 

- There is a reason NXT is one of the most refreshing things to happen on WWE TV and pro wrestling, on the whole in recent times, it’s because they know how to pull out a rabbit of the hat.

The legendary NU metal band, Slipknot’s frontman Corey Taylor was in attendance at an NXT event in Sacramento, California as part of the Aftershock festival earlier today. Taylor and Corbin initiated a feud on Twitter as of late and it escalated into a physical altercation at the show. Corbin was in a match with Joe, when the worked angle between Corbin and Taylor started to pick up. 

Corbin was playing his heel role to perfection by taunting Taylor, who was watching the match at ringside and rooting for Joe. What followed was a fun angle, in which Corbin shoved Taylor who responded with a smack to the face. Watch the videos below, which would give you an idea of how awesome it was:

 
Advertisement

Slipknot's Corey Taylor plays a pivotal role during today's #NXTAftershock match between Samoa Joe and Baron Corbin

A photo posted by WWE NXT (@wwenxt) on

- Alex Riley was last seen during his short feud with Kevin Owens down at NXT and has since been out of the limelight. He hyped up his impending return by posting a tweet and said that there is sure to be a lot of noise with no apologies issued. Below is the tweet:

- Hell In a Cell is upon us and we are going to be treated with two brutal encounters inside the steel structure. The WWE started a new poll asking the WWE Universe as to which of the two matches would be more brutal and destructive. 

It comes as no surprise that Lesnar vs Undertaker is leading the poll with 4,000 votes that account for 82% of the total votes. The rest of the 18% hope Wyatt and Reigns would live up to the hype and tear the roof of the place. Hope these expectations are surpassed and we get to witness a great pay-per-view without any repercussions at the end of it all.

Catch our live coverage and play-by-play updates of the Hell In a Cell PPV from 4:30 AM IST/ 7:00 PM EST onwards.

Tags:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fetching more content...