NXT Rhodes classic matches revealed, future of Tough Enough winners and runners-up in WWE
- The WWE NXT Dusty Rhodes tag-team classic tournament is going to kick off next Wednesday and the confirmed matches are in.
It will be kicked off with a match between Rhyno and Baron Corbin and The Ascension. The matches of the tournament were taped at Full Sail university as part of the NXT TV tapings. Below are the matches that are confirmed:
* Tyler Breeze and Bull Dempsey vs. Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa
* Rhyno and Baron Corbin vs The Ascension
* Samoa Joe and Finn Balor vs. The Lucha Dragons
* Jason Jordan and Chad Gable vs. Solomon Crowe and Neville
It will be a fun tournament with some interesting matches lined up.
- Josh and Sara ended up winning the latest edition of WWE Tough Enough and are most certainly on their way to the WWE developmental zone.
As for the runner’s up Amanda Saccomanno and Zamariah “ZZ” Loupe, it seems that the general feeling backstage is that Amanda might be offered a contract to train in NXT. Unfortunately ZZ’s hopes of having a future with the company might not see the light of the day.
The WWE employees, who witnessed the finale, were very happy with Josh Bredl pick up the win over ZZ and win this edition of Tough Enough.
The winners of Tough Enough are most likely to return to WWE Performance Center before mid-September, to train and decide about their future in the company.