WWE Rumors: Is Sheamus turning face soon?
The speculation stems from a match at a WWE Live Event
Despite most of it’s upper card being in Japan, the WWE travelled to Huntington, West Virginia with a part of the roster. One of the matches on the card was a Tornado match for the United States Championship between Rusev, Kalisto, Cesaro and Sami Zayn.
Allwrestlingnews.com reports that Sheamus worked as a face in the match which Rusev won after submitting Kalisto. The match was reportedly very entertaining, but considering that WWE improvises quite a bit at its live events, the probability of the turn shouldn’t be counted high.
Here are the complete results from the event (courtesy wrestlinginc.com):
- Goldust and R-Truth beat Fandango and Tyler Breeze after Goldust rolled Fandango up
- Apollo Crews beat Heath Slater with Bo Dallas. Slater, who is from West Virginia, got a good pop
- Enzo Amore and Big Cass beat The Dudley Boyz in a good match
- Sasha Banks beat Summer Rae by submission
- Kane and Big Show beat Erick Rowan and Braun Strowman by double chokeslamming Rowan. It was a good match, but eclipsed by the US title match