Respawn Entertainment has revealed the complete official patch notes of Apex Legends' recent update. 1.1 is focused around the new party and team features, bug fixes as well as performance improvement.
They recently had a problem with the previous update, which came out on April 2 - moving the player's profile onto a server which didn't have players' persistence. This lead to a serious issue where Apex Legends players' progress was nil, being wiped out, although the issue was seen to by the developers.
The developers themselves sought out the community and explained the issue to them before it was resolved. Soon afterwards, the issue was fixed and the progress of Apex Legends players were back as they left it. Now without further ado, let's move onto the official patch notes for update 1.1:
Quality of life
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match, you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
Jump Pad Phase Walk Interactions
- Octane's Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.
- Borderlands 3: Lilith Loses Her Power, New Villains ability to drain Siren Powers, Release Date
- Borderlands 3 Gameplay Trailer: Everything You Need To Know About New Siren Antagonists & Cultists
- Borderlands 3 Pax East 2019: 4 new MC's, villains and everything you need to know
- PUBG Mobile Club Open 2019 Tournament: Everything you need to Know
For more Video Game News, make sure you stick to Sportskeeda for the latest!Published 06 Apr 2019, 01:52 IST