The wait for Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally over. Some lucky players have gained early access to the battle royale title, while others have to wait until the testing is over.
The Indian version of PUBG Mobile has brought launch week rewards and events that players can take part in. Also, the file size of Battlegrounds Mobile India is only 721 MB.
Battlegrounds Mobile India early access
Players need to follow the steps given below to download early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India:
- Users should first join the beta testing program for the game. Mobile gamers must note that there is a fair chance that the testing program has reached the maximum number of testers. In that case, they must wait for the release of the final game.
- After following the step above, players can click on the "Download" button.
- They can then head over to the Google Play Store and click the "Install" button after opening the Battlegrounds Mobile India page.
Battlegrounds Mobile India: APK download file
- Battlegrounds Mobile India APK for Android 9 devices: Click here
- Battlegrounds Mobile India OBB for Android 9 devices: Click here
Mobile gamers can follow the steps given below to download the game using the files given above:
- After downloading the files, users can head over to their phone’s File Manager and locate it in the "Downloads" section.
- Players then need to install the files.
- Users should enable the "Install from unknown sources" option on their phone.
- After installing the files, players will have to copy and paste the OBB file. They can go to the Internal Storage > Android > OBB.
- They must then paste the copied file into the OBB folder.
- Players can now launch the game by tapping its icon.
Note: The APK+OBB files may not work for users who have not pre-registered for the game.
ALSO READArticle Continues below