PUBG Guide: Ultimate Guide to 4-vs-4 Team Deathmatch Mode (TDM) of PUBG Lite
Finally, the PUBG Lite open beta have been released on the 8th of August. Now players from any region can play and test this game. Along with this, developers have also released a new update which kicked off new features, mode and a lot of things in the game. It is officially announced by the developers team that they will also release a new mode with this update.
Team Deathmatch Mode (TDM) which was first released in PUBG Mobile and is now officially available to play in PUBG Lite. This mode falls under the category of Arcade, which means players will no longer need to wait for involvement in fights. This mode features a small map along with unlimited spawns. So in this article, every detail is mentioned about this new mode which will make more comfortable for players to understand. So without further ado, here is the detailed guide of this new mode.
How to Play 4-vs-4 Match (TDM)?
First, let's talk about how to choose this mode and play it. Follow the simple steps listed below:
- Choose 4vs4 tab which is available in the right side of Public match in the top bar.
- A menu will appear on your screen. You can't customize any setting in the menu bar.
- After that, click on confirm and Start the match.
Note: Only FPP and Squad mode are available in TDM.
Rules of 4-vs-4 Match (TDM)
- The team who will kill 30 enemies first will win the match.
- The total duration of the match is 10 minutes.
- If the duration of the match exceeds 10 minutes before either team reaches 30 kills, the team with the high kill counts wins.
- 30 second warmup time will be given to each time before the match.
- By default users are provided: Lv1 backpack, Lv1 helmet, Lv1 armored vest, a grenade
- Players can choose any weapon by picking up from their spawn area.
- No revival system exists. When the player's health hits 0, the user will die without being knocked out
- There is no team damage system.
So these are the rules that gamers need to keep in mind before playing this mode. Now, let's look at the features that are available in this mode.
Features of 4-vs-4 Match (TDM)
- Players can engage in fights continuously, even if he/she will die.
- This mode features unlimited respawns.
- Player will get a respawn after 5 seconds.
- The size of the map is petite, i.e. 150 X 60 (M)
- The winning team will be awarded higher BP Coins.
So this is the full guide of this new mode. Although, if you have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask by posting your questions in the comments section.