PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile who recently secured the best game of 2018 title in the Google Play Awards has about to get a lot of new things added in the new update 0.10. A few hours earlier the patch notes for PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile update 0.10 was leaked which revealed a lot of new things and changes coming in the new update. Player's already had their hands full as few weeks PUBG Season 4 began and the update 0.9.5 was launched which already had ample amount of new contents to begin with. The continuous support by the developers to its PUBG mobile community is what drives the mobile platform gamer's to spend countless hours in playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile. The New snow map "Vikendi" for PlayerUnknown's Battleground Mobile will be made available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 December 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
Without any further ado, lets have a look at the changes we will see in the upcoming update:-
In-game changes includes:
• Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
• Will be available for download at 0:00 UTC on 20 DEC 2018, and available for matchmaking 24 hours later
• New weather mode added: Snow
• Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
• Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island
• Added layout for players with large hands
• Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes (Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018)
• Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players
• Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center
• Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update
• Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers
• Players that repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time
• Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
• Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
• Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
• Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
• Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
• Added Arabic support
• Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat
• Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages
• New commands added to Quick Chat
Other Important News on PUBG:-
The Playstation release of PlayerUnknown's Battleground will include a free skin item for all playstation users.The in game skin is for parachute and is named as"Pixel Art Parachute".Also at this year's Google Play Awards, PUBG reinforced its popularity by securing three major awards:
- Best Game of 2018
- Most Competitive Title
- Fan Favorite Game
Recently, PUBG Mobile surpassed its rival Fortnite Battle Royale Mobile in microtransaction revenue, as revealed in a recent report of Sensor Tower's Store Intelligence data. Micro-transaction revenue for PUBG Mobile rose up by 2.7 times last week in comparison to the previous seven days.
The end result was a revenue boost from $4.5 million to $12 million. Not only in terms of earning, but PUBG has also planned a lot of new content which will be made available to the players this month. This week, they announced a crossover with Capcom's Resident Evil 2 remake. The reveal was made at the final of the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge. Players can expect to get new Resident Evil 2 themed items and skins going forward.
Apart from that, PUBG will be launching its snow map "Vikendi" (Dihor Otok) December 19,while the map is available right now in the test servers.We will update you all if any new more news arrives on that front; until then, check out some important PUBG updates:
Get all the latest Video Game News at Sportskeeda.