No rerun banners have been confirmed for Genshin Impact 2.6, but that hasn't stopped some players from speculating. One of the most common sources of speculation comes from the upcoming Spiral Abyss buffs, particularly the one from Floor 11, which has the following effect:
"All characters in the party gain 75% Anemo DMG Bonus."
That single blessing is enough for many Travelers to assume that Genshin Impact 2.6 will feature either a Kazuha or a Venti rerun (or both). It's worth reiterating that there are multiple contradictory leaks on the matter, so fans shouldn't blindly assume it will happen until more evidence arrives.
Current Genshin Impact 2.6 rerun speculation based on upcoming Spiral Abyss buffs
The above tweet includes all popular rerun leaks from various leakers. It's worth mentioning that leakers can get some leaks wrong (and have done so in the past). The only confirmed banner for Genshin Impact 2.6 is Ayato in the first phase of the update.
Out of these rerun leaks, only Kazuha and Venti would benefit from more Anemo DMG. Neither character has had banners recently, either, with the following dates being their last ones:
- Kazuha: June 29 - July 20, 2021
- Venti: March 17 - April 6, 2021
Venti has only had one rerun (with the date shown above), while Kazuha has never had one. Kokomi and Raiden Shogun recently had reruns, and both characters arrived after Kazuha did.
This tweet features the Floor 11 leak, with the blessing on the bottom of the first picture. The Spiral Abyss doesn't always foreshadow a particular character banner, but some past examples have lined up.
Here are those examples (all of which are Floor 11):
- March 1, 2022: +60% Electro DMG and +30% Healing Bonus correspond with Yae Miko, Raiden Shogun, and Kokomi's recent banners.
- December 1, 2021, to January 15, 2022: +60% Geo and Physical DMG was useful for Itto and Gorou, who debuted on December 14, 2021.
- October 16 to November 30, 2021: +60% Pyro and Hydro DMG correspond with Hu Tao and Childe, respectively.
- September 16 to October 15, 2021: All party members got Corrosion when defeating an enemy, which was best countered by healing. Coincidentally, Kokomi had her first banner.
Thus, it's reasonable to see why some users would assume that Floor 11's blessing would indicate that either Kazuha or Venti would be getting reruns in Genshin Impact 2.6.
Genshin Impact 2.6 event
It is also worth mentioning that both Kazuha and Venti show up at the upcoming Irodori Festival event. Typically, characters who show up in these types of events are likely to have a rerun (like Albedo and Eula back in the Shadows Amidst Snowstorms event).
That said, this event will also feature every playable character from Inazuma, as well as Klee and Albedo (as far as 5-star characters go). The other rumored reruns (Ayaka and Yoimiya) would also coincide with this event if that were the case.
Remember, no Genshin Impact 2.6 rerun has been confirmed as of yet.
Q. Which rerun would you prefer?
74 votes so far