The Fortnite Let Them Know challenges have dropped. Since Day 1 yesterday, players will have a daily task to complete that can help them earn XP and free cosmetics. This is very similar to what they've done in the past, like the Nindo challenge and others.
The Let Them Know challenges cannot be completed normally in-game. In fact, they won't even show up there. They're not like daily, weekly or seasonal tasks, so players won't know what they are unless they go to the website.
For Day 2, here's everything you need to know, including what the challenge for today is and how to sign up to start it.
Fortnite Let Them Know: A complete guide to Day 2
The first thing all players need to do in order to even participate in this set of challenges is register. Here's how:
- Log in to the correct Epic Games account on the Let Them Know website, it will prompt you to do so.
- There, you will be able to see the daily tasks and the time limit. There will be a new challenge once a day, which will change every 24 hours.
- By earning one point or more on any day, you will unlock the free Trophy Time emoticon.
- When you complete the point milestone for a day, you can also earn 50,000 Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 XP.
- When you get to that milestone on the final day, you will also be awarded the previous unearned rewards.
Solo, Duos, Trios and Squads mode on either Fortnite Battle Royale or Zero Build can be played for this challenge set.
Day 2's specific challenge is to place in the Top 5. This is different from yesterday's task of getting one elimination, and will require a bit of a different gameplay style, too.
The point milestone for this challenge is three, which means you will have to place in the Top 5 three times today.
Tips for placing in the Top 5 in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
There are different ways to earn a high placement. While it can happen organically, try these tips and tricks to prioritize it:
- Land somewhere off the Battle Bus' route.
- The bus takes a route every match and several POIs and landmarks are near it. These will be the most popular more often than not, so avoid them. Go somewhere quiet where no one else is going.
- Avoid conflict.
- If you see an enemy, don't fire at them. Don't provoke anyone, even if they seem like a bot. They can kill you and end your chances of placing in the Top 5.
- Hide when possible.
- In this case, the large bushes are your friend. They and other hiding places are great, so find one in the circle when it's late game and try to outlast everyone until there are only five players left.
- Don't move around.
- Stay in the same general place, perhaps even hide there, until the storm circle forces you to move.
Be sure to check the Fortnite Let Them Know website to see how much time is left before the challenge expires. The free reward is available, too.