All Star Money in the Bank Ladder match a big draw for the fans
Finally, Money in the Bank Ladder match has been set and the excitement and thrill has already engulfed the fans.
This Money in the Bank match is like a hair raising adventure consisting of high flying moves, bodies flying here and there and some mind-blowing stunts on and with the ladders. The Money in the Bank record clearly shows that out of 12 winners, 11 have successfully cashed in and won the world heavyweight or WWE Championship, so the winner of this match gains a very high probability of being the world champion in the near future.
This year’s participants in the WWE Championship contract match are all former WWE or heavyweight champions, and all of them have an experience of being in a Money in the Bank match before. So let’s take a look at all the participants of the match:
- Randy Orton: 33 year old from Missouri, USA. Has won a total of 11 championships, a 9 time world champion, youngest world heavyweight champion, 2009 Royal Rumble Winner and has participated in the money in the bank twice.
- Rob Van Dam(RVD): 42 year old from Michigan, USA. Has won a total of 20 championships in WWE & ECW, a 2 time world champion, 6 time Intercontinental champion, only wrestler in history to have held WWE championship, ECW World Championship and TNA World Championship and participated in money in the bank once and came out as winner in 2006.
- CM Punk: 34 year old from Chicago, USA. Has won a total of 11 championships, a 6 time world champion, longest reigning WWE champion of modern era and has participated in 3 money in the banks and came out victorious in 2(2008 and 2009).
- Sheamus: 35 year old from Ireland. Has won a total of 4 championships, a 3 time world champion, a Royal Rumble winner in 2012, a King of the Ring winner in 2010 and has participated once before in the money in the bank match.
- Kane: 46 year old from Jefferson City, USA. Has won a total of 18 championships, a 3 time world champion, 4th longest reigning world heavyweight champion, a Grand slam champion, 12 time tag team champion and has participated in money in the bank a record 6 times and came out victorious in the year 2010.
- Daniel Bryan: 32 year old from California, USA. Has won a total of 3 championships, a former world heavyweight champion and has participated in the money in the bank once and came out victorious(2011).
- Christian: 39 year old from Ontario, Canada. Has won a total of 20 championships, a 4 time world champion, 9 time tag team champion and has participated in the money in the bank 5 times.
All the seven superstars are former World Champions and all have some experience of the Money in the Bank ladder match.
The match is going to be clearly a competitive one and will surely live up to the hype of the fans. This match is also being anticipated more as it marks the comeback of RVD to WWE after 2009.
23 is the number of WWE/World Heavyweight titles held by 2013 Money in the Bank Ladder match combatants (for WWE Championship contract). RVD, who is making a comeback and is obviously more fit and energetic, is touted as the favorite. But nothing is assured as to who will walk out as Mr. Money in the Bank on 14 July as other members, in terms of their records and experience in this match, can also be termed as strong contenders.
Odds may favor anyone but the match will certainly be an electrifying contest. The All Star tag will surely be essayed on the 14th of July.