Chris Jericho is back in the WWE, details
– Chris Jericho, in his last episode of Talk is Jericho, revealed that he would be working on 19 WWE Live Events in the month of June, July and August this year.
It is being said that he would not work on the TV or pay-per-view events but could return to them sooner than later. Apparently, Jericho has taken this up as he still has some Fozzy touring and family vacations to take care of this summer. Jericho seems to be pretty excited to come back to the WWE and he is already aware of who he is going to work with. We shall reveal that as soon as we get the news.
Jericho also revealed that there won't be any Live WWE Network podcasts for a while now due to his busy schedule.
– Below are the dates of the live events that Jericho would be working on:
* June 12: Springfield, Illinois
* June 13: Terre Haute, Indiana
* June 20: Las Vegas
* June 27: Boston
* June 28: Reading, Pennsylvania
* July 2: Singapore
* July 3: Tokyo
* July 4: Tokyo
* July 10: Philadelphia
* July 11: Pittsburgh
* July 31: San Diego
* August 1: Ontario
* August 2: Fresno, California
* August 15: Detroit
* August 16: East Lansing, Michigan
* August 21: Bridgeport Connecticut
* August 22: White Plains, New York
* August 29: San Juan, Puerto Rico
* August 30: Tallahassee, Florida