Cometh the Hour Cometh the Man. Ever since he signed the WWE contract, John Cena has been the focal point in their storyline. He constantly performs and entertains the world, and for WWE he is an asset they can’t afford to lose.
Apart from his heroics as a wrestler, he has also been entertaining the world with his blockbuster one-liners. Here we look at some of the famous John Cena quotes.
1. “If you want some, come get some!”
– A charged up John Cena often comes up with this particular quote in the WWE ring.
2. “You can’t see me!”
– This famous quote by John Cena is also his signature move.
3. “The Chain Gang is in the house!”
– The Chain Gang is a popular song sung by John Cena. He uses it invariably with all his other famous quotes.
4. “I shook her (Lita) hand last week and she gave me gonorrhea.”
– John Cena spewing out his usual comments on the former WWE Diva, leaving Lita embarrassed.
5. “Newsflash...Half the people out there think I suck!”
– John Cena to former WWE superstar Kurt Angle, referring to his “You Suck” theme song.
6. “The Champ Is Here!”
– A bold statement by John Cena which he often uses to showcase his enigma in the WWE arena.
7. “Going from Lucifer after Dead Man in a casket…Don’t mess with me, I’ll put you to Hell in a hand basket.”
– John Cena commenting on his feud with “The Phenom”, The Undertaker.
8. Hey I’m not nervous cause you got this weird fetish with butts. I’m scared because your favourite food is sausage and nuts!”
– John Cena rapping about his fellow WWE Superstar “The Assman”, Billy Gunn.
9. “Welcome to Smackdown, this is where the franchise plays…That’s Tazz, he’s a thug, and that’s Michael Cole, he’s gay.”
– John Cena having a go at WWE Smackdown commentators.
10. “I admire the military. I guess in a world of villains and heroes, they’re my heroes. Their dedication, their commitment, their discipline, their code of ethics.”
– Talking about the American soldiers on WWE Tribute to the Troops.