SK Exclusive: Surprise matches to be added to No Mercy
Despite already being a seemingly full card, the WWE still plans to add two more matches to Raw's No Mercy PPV card this Monday night.
The card is currently headlined by a WWE Universal Championship match between Brock Lesnar and Braun Strowman. However, as reported by dirtysheets.net, John Cena's filming schedule means we also get Cena vs Reigns two months ahead of the Survivor Series, where it was originally set to take place.
The current card looks as follows:
• Brock Lesnar vs Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship
• John Cena vs Roman Reigns
• Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax vs. Sasha Banks vs. Emma for WWE "RAW" Women's Championship in a Fatal 4-Way
• Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs. Sheamus and Cesaro for the WWE "RAW" Tag Team Championships
• Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt III
• Enzo Amore vs. Neville for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship
The WWE currently plan to add an Intercontinental Championship match and a tag match to the PPV, although there was previously talk of leaving The Miz off the show to give him more to complain about.
However, as things stand, he is surprisingly set to defend the against Jason Jordan. This title shot for Jordan comes after three losses in a row on Raw and a pinfall loss to The Miz at SummerSlam in a six man tag match.
The fact that Jordan has lost to Finn Balor, John Cena and Roman Reigns in consecutive weeks, should have ruled him out as a contender, but according to our source, he may be rewarded the shot based on "strong showings" against the top guys on Raw.
That other match set to be added is the Hardy Boyz vs Anderson and Gallows. The winners of this match are likely to be the next contenders for the Raw Tag Team Championships.
Send us news tips at email@example.com