WWE European Tour results - May 14,2014
WWE European tour results - May 14,2014
WWE made its first European pitstop at Glasgow, Scotland as a part of their two-week tour in the continent. Here are the results from the show.
- The sold out crowd at the Hydro stadium were disappointed when Justin Roberts announced that WWE World Heavyweight champion Daniel Bryan would not be a part of the proceedings for the night.
- Randy Orton entered the ring after Robert’s announcement and called out Roman Reigns. Orton addressed him as the leader of The Shield on a microphone that sounded weak. The fans had a hard time listening to what The Viper had to say. Roman Reigns came out with a ready to go attitude. But the match ended in a no contest as Rybaxel interferred which forced Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to get into the act. Raw general manager Brad Maddox appeared and he announced two matches for the night. Dean Amrose and Seth Rollins would be up against Rybaxel in a tag-team match while Roman Reigns and Randy Orton in a Steel Cage match shalss serve as the main event match of the night.
- Rybaxel were defeated by Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins after Axel received a jumping head stomp from Rollins who pinned him.
- Fatal 4-way action was next as Jack Swagger, Rob Van Dam, Big E and Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett. Barrett successfully defended his title as he capitalised on Van Dam’s Five Star Frogsplash move by pushing him away and pinning Swagger.
- Mark Henry and Fandango were put into a dance-off contest after the audience preferred to see that instead of a match. Henry was having fun as he was dancing to the tune of ‘Billie Jean’ by Michael Jackson. But Fandango attacked him during the dance and the bell rang signalling that a match was about to take place. But Henry put things to rest as he instantly delivered World’s Strongest Slam to Fandango.
- Rusev beat Sin Cara with a Camel Clutch.
- Big Show beat Kane in a Last Man Standing match by putting The Big Red Monster through a table.
- NXT champion Adrian Neville beat Bo Dallas to retain the NXT Title.
- Divas champion Paige & The Funkadactyls beat Layla & Tamina Snuka & Rosa Mendes in a six-Divas tag match.
- Roman Reigns and Randy Orton battled hard inside the Steel Cage. Orton led the match for a decent spell but it looked like Roman Reigns was going to escape. Rybaxel interfered once again and slammed the cage on Roman’s face. They locked the cage and started a 3-on-1 beat down. But Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins came to Reign’s rescue and took out Rybaxel. Reigns won the match after hitting Orton with a spear.