WWE News: Two new matches added to Hell In A Cell
Two more matches have been added to an impressive Hell In A Cell card
WWE announced two more matches for the Hell In A Cell PPV today on twitter. The first match is a six-man tag team match in the Cruiserweight Division that will happen on the Kickoff show:
The second announced match is set to be on the main card, which will feature a rematch between Bayley and Dana Brooke
So far, the Hell In A Cell card looks like this:
Sin Cara, Lince Dorado & Cedric Alexander vs Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari(Six-man Cruiserweight Tag Team match
- Bayley vs Dana Brooke(Singles match)
- The Club vs Enzo & Big Cass(Tag Team match)
- T.J Perkins(c) vs Brian Kendrick(WWE Cruiserweight Championship match)
- The New Day(c) vs Cesaro & Sheamus(Raw Tag Team Championship match)
- Roman Reigns(c) vs Rusev(Hell In A Cell match – United States Championship)
- Kevin Owens(c) vs Seth Rollins(Hell In A Cell match – WWE Universal Championship)
- Sasha Banks(c) vs Charlotte(Hell In A Cell match – Raw Women’s Championship)
The PPV is advertised as having a “Triple Main Event”, referring to the three Hell In A Cell matches that will be taking place. It was initially announced by Mick Foley that the Raw Women’s Championship match will be the main event, but he retracted his statement 24 hours later. As of this writing, the decision is still being made as to which match will end up closing the show.
Here is the preview of two of the three “Triple Main Event(s)”:
Which match deserves to close the show according to you?