Daily Transfer Updates – 30th November
The English Premier League winter transfer window may not start till January 1st, but that hasn’t stopped the rumour mill to start churning, has it?
And as each website or paper keeps churning out the stories, we bring to you our Daily Transfer Updates, which will help you keep track of all the transfer stories that are being reported across the web and print media.
• Arsenal are set to make a double swoop for Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Juventus forward Alessandro Matri. (Daily Express)
• According to BILD, Arsenal could be tempted to activate Mario Gotze’s £30million clause next summer.
• The Guardian reports that Chelsea in for Bayer Leverkusen’s German forward André Schürrle.
• Sampdoria youngster Roberto Soriano is on the transfer radar of Italian champions Juventus. [football-Italia]
• Liverpool have yet to make a formal new contract offer to teenage sensation Raheem Sterling.
• David Beckham has been inundated with offers from the Premier League but claims his attachment with Manchester United could prevent a return to English football.
• Liverpool are keen to re-sign Thomas Ince from Blackpool in a £6m move. The Reds sold Ince, 20, to Blackpool just 18 months ago for £250,000. (Daily Mirror)
• Crystal Palace manager Ian Holloway has criticised Arsenal counterpart Arsene Wenger after he admitted his interest in England new boy Wilfried Zaha, 20. (The Sun)
• Midfielder Wesley Sneijder has admitted he does not know if he will stay at Inter Milan due to a contract dispute. The 28-year-old Dutch star has been linked with moves to Manchester United, Schalke and Russian side Anzhi. (Metro)
• Manchester United could make a move for Germany midfielder Mesut Ozil, 24, who is reportedly considering his future at Real Madrid after losing his place to Luka Modric. (The Sun)
• New QPR manager Harry Redknapp is considering making a January move for out-of-favour Aston Villa striker Darren Bent, 28. (Daily Mirror)
• Chelsea are lining up a move for Bayern Munich’s 28-year-old striker Mario Gomez as owner Roman Abramovich looks to strengthen Rafa Benitez’s squad in January. (Caught Offside)
You can follow our LIVE Transfer Talk here