Fortnite Week 10 Challenges have been leaked and will go live on May 20th, 2021. While they will begin within the day, players can use the time to strategize about the challenges and figure out the best way to complete them effectively and efficiently to gain experience points.
There are seven Epic and one (repeated) Legendary Fortnite Week 10 challenges that players can complete to earn 1,68,000 experience points. By the looks of it, the list is relatively easy.
However, one task, in particular, "Eliminate a player while swimming," could prove to be a rather tricky Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 challenge.
Finishing Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 10 Challenges efficiently
As mentioned above, there are seven Epic challenges in total, with each challenge rewarding players with 24,000 experience points:
- Eliminate a player while swimming - 0/1
- Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus - 0/150
- Pickaxe elimination - 0/1
- Build special sandcastles - 0/3
- Deal Damage to Descending Supply Drops - 0/100
- Opponent player structures destroyed in a vehicle - 0/1
- Destroy special sandcastles - 0/3
The Legendary challenge is:
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (100s) - 35,000 XP
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (200s) - 24,000 XP
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (300s) - 24,000 XP
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (400s) - 24,000 XP
- Time airborne using Hop Floppers and Shockwave Grenades (500s) - 24,000 XP
Eliminate a player while swimming
The "Eliminate a Player While Swimming" Fortnite Week 10 challenge may get a bit sweaty as players will need to eliminate an opponent while swimming. A few tries may be necessary to complete this challenge.
Deal damage to players within 30 seconds of landing from Battle Bus
Players will have to doa total of 150 in damage within 30 seconds of landing from the Battle Bus. An excellent way to achieve this would be to land in a hot-drop zone and engage targets.
They might require several tries to get it right.
This Fortnite Week 10 challenge is perhaps one of the easiest. All players need to do is down an opponent and eliminate them with a harvesting tool.
Build special sandcastles and destroy special sandcastles
Gamers will have to complete three of each to complete these challenges. Sandcastles can be found along places that are attached to the coast of the island.
By all accounts, these two Fortnite Week 10 challenges will be the most fun for players to finish, earning a combined total of 48,000 experience points.
Deal damage to descending supply drops
Once enough gear and ammo have been collected, players can keep a safe distance and damage descending supply drops to earn experience points. A total of 100 damage needs to be inflicted before completing this Fortnite challenge.
Opponent player structures destroyed in a vehicle
Players will need to find a car and then go head first through an enemy structure to complete this challenge.
This may not be the easiest to achieve, as must-build fights occur, offroad or in POIs. Equipping a pair of tire mods to the cars could make things easier.
Disclaimer: The Fortnite Week 10 challenges listed above may be subject to change.