5 things you forgot about WWE Survivor Series 2018
- 5 Things you forgot about the 2018 #WWE #SurvivorSeries PPV!
The 2019 WWE Survivor Series PPV is set to take place this weekend, and as per WWE, the following is the likely final card for the event, which will feature, for the very first time, RAW vs SmackDown vs NXT:
- WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Rey Mysterio (No Holds Barred, No Disqualification Match)
- Universal Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt vs. Daniel Bryan
- Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley vs. NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler
- Raw Tag Team Champions The Viking Raiders vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. NXT Tag Team Champions The Undisputed Era
- Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Women's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match
- Raw, SmackDown and NXT teams to battle in Men's Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match
- United States Champion AJ Styles vs. Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong (Triple Threat Match)
For the past several years, Survivor Series has taken on a modified form, as it showcases brand warfare between RAW and SmackDown, and this year the show will include NXT. Given the unique nature of the Survivor Series PPV, let's take a look at 5 things fans probably forgot about last year's Survivor Series event.
#5 Charlotte Flair's shocking heel turn
Considered by many fans to be the highlight of the 2018 WWE Survivor Series PPV was Charlotte Flair's shocking and violent heel turn.
Flair faced Ronda Rousey in a Champion vs Champion RAW vs SmackDown match, and after the bout was over, Flair would unleash a brutal attack on Rousey, the likes of which fans had not yet seen since Rousey began her WWE career.
The brutal beatdown from Flair would eventually lead to the Triple Threat match which headlined this year's WrestleMania, and pitted Ronda Rousey against Becky Lynch against Charlotte Flair, with both the RAW and SmackDown Women's titles up for grabs.