Dixie on WWE’s Hogan Appreciation Night, Who should protect Jon Stewart?, More
TNA’s President Dixie Carter spoke about Hogan’s appreciation - WWE stock was up 4.93% today, closing at $17.25 per share. Today&rsquo ...
- WWE stock was up 4.93% today, closing at $17.25 per share. Today’s high was $17.48 and the low was $16.42.
- A poll about “Who should protect Jon Stewart from Seth Rollins?” was put up on WWE’s website. The options were Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Erick Rowan, Roman Reigns, Ryback, John Cena or Sheamus. With over a 5000 votes, Lesnar was the favorite with 19%. Below him was Reigns and Ambrose are tied at 15%.
- As we all know Finn Balor has been advertising for WWE’s Live Event April 14th in Warsaw, Poland. Other advertised matches for the event include :
- Dolph Ziggler vs. Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett
- Big Show vs. Roman Reigns in a Street Fight
- The Miz & Damien Sandow vs. Los Matadores vs. The Usos vs. Tag Team Champions Tyson Kidd and Cesaro.