Paige talks about weed prank on Natalya
Paige was the guest on The Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll this week On this week’s The Turnbuckle Weekly with Chuck Carroll, WWE Diva ...
“She gave me the full inside story of her first WWE Divas Title win and the truth behind the “pot brownie” prank she pulled on Natalya on the season premier of Total Divas. When she reported to the arena in New Orleans the Monday following WrestleMania, she had no idea she was going to wrestle her first match on the main roster, let alone dethrone AJ for the Divas Title. And much like the way The Usos told me they found out they were going over for the tag titles for the first time, Paige said she was told very informally and casually.”
“As for the rib on marijuana she pulled on Natalya, she said it was a spur of the moment thing and wasn’t suggested by producers.”
This just the Part 1 of the interview, and here’s what will be in the Part 2 later this week :
- The whole story of Natalya and the “pot brownie” on Total Divas
- The full story behind her debut and who told her she was going to win the title
- Why WWE often doesn’t tell talent they’re winning a championship ahead of time
- Working with AJ Lee that first night on Raw
- The cliques in the WWE locker room and who she hangs with
- How familiar faces helped her feel comfortable when she joined the main roster
- How her relationships with other wrestlers have evolved since her debut
- Her experience wrestling as young girl paying dividends in WWE
- Why some new characters fall flat with fans?
- Why it was hard for her to be on Total Divas at first?
So stay tuned.